Thursday, March 26, 2009

FINALLY :-)


So today I finally enjoyed my meal at Trinity! I think I have figured out the trick to getting decent food, be the first one in line :-)
since I pulled an all nighter last night I had plenty of time this morning to get ready and get some nice hot breakfast! Since I was one of the first ones there when coats started making breakfast tacos I got the freshest batch of eggs and potatoes and boy were they good! For once the eggs didn't taste like they had been sitting there for days and the potatoes were actually edible. I was so excited I even bought an extra one to take with me for later... which wasn't so good later.. but still the one that I had made fresh for me actually tasted like real food that people outside of the Trinity bubble eat!
Now I can only hope that lunch will be the same way.. but I don't want to jinx it.


The one thing that has been bothering me lately about the food here is how they started to put little packets of wasabe in the sushi now instead of putting FRESH wasabe in it. I guess I can understand the concerns about sanitation and everything but I would really like it if I got my fresh little dab of wasabe in my dish. The one that they have now tastes a little different too, it tastes a lot stronger than the one they used to have. I guess that might just take a little getting used to. I'll keep y'all updated on that one!


No comments:

Post a Comment