Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dining Halls


At Trinity University there two major dining places that you can choose to eat in, there's Mabee and Coats. Maybe usually has more options than Coats does so normally I choose to go there. They have several options on different kinds of foods to choose from. We have a Mexican food station, sushi, pasta, chicken,"the home zone", salad bar, wraps and a BBQ one. You would think that this would be a good set up since there are so many different options, wrong. Half the time one of the stations is closed so its any ones guess which ones are actually going to be available when you want them.

It gets frustrating too when mabee closes before I even get out of class on some days so I don't even get a choice on which place to eat at.

Today I thought that I would be lucky and be able to eat at mabee and maybe even get something to eat that didn't look like it had been sitting there all day. When I got there, It was just my luck that the station that I wanted to eat at was closed, so I just settled for a salad. :-(

I don't understand why on some days like Friday and Sunday, only half of the stations are ever opened. I usually end up going off campus to some where that takes tiger bucks on those days. I don't like having to do this because I am just having to spend more money on food that i could have gotten at school on my meal plan if the station had been opened.

Coats is usually opened till midnight which is convenient when you are up late studying and need a snack. They have things like a pizza, salad bar, yogurt place, a grill, and a sandwhich line. I like eating at coats because I can usually eat healthier there than at mabee. Only thing is, since there is not as many options, I get tired of the food really quickly. As much as i complain though about the food here, I'm glad I'm not still eating the awful food they had at my high school.



1 comment:

  1. Where are you finding those photos? They are so cool.

    ReplyDelete